Used for digital signatures of pdf documents, the new feature e-sign in Upsales CRM eliminates the need for paper contracts.
User feedback has been very good - e-sign significantly reduces the time of getting a document signed!
How does it work?
- Go to the account to which you want to send a contract.
- In the menu to the right, select "Document signing"
- Select the file you want the client to sign (only PDF files are supported)
- Choose one or more contacts from the account who should sign the document
- Clicking Save will take you to the form used for details before the signature request is sent to the client.
- Fill out the form with contact information and click "Send"
- The customer receives the document and approves it with a digital signature.
- In Upsales CRM, you will see which documents you have sent and to whom. You are able to see if the customer has opened, rejected or signed the document, and you will be notified by email as soon as the customer has signed the agreement.