* This list contains all available dimensions we can display your HTML5 creative in
* Your creative will be displayed inside an iFrame, a generated Click URL will be sent in a “clickTAG” querystring, e.g.,
Please review our sample HTML5 ad for an example on how this may be implemented.
* If uploading a ZIP file: Make sure the root path of your Zip file has a file named “index.html”, this must also be the main html file for the ad. If this file is missing, or is in a folder, an error message will be sent while uploading.
* Max size for all files, including external libraries, is 200kb. If you are uploading a ZIP file, the compressed size can not exceed 200kb or an error message will be sent.
* Always use SSL (https) to include external libraries or media. Otherwise your ad will not be displayed on web sites using SSL including previews of your ad in Upsales.
* All links must have the attribute target=“_blank” to make them open in a new window or tab
* Use a 1px border around the creative, please note that the border is included in the creative dimension!
* Include your company or product logo in the creative, some exchanges will not display your ad without a logo
Download sample ad here
* It is good practice to have your ad fall back to an image if an older browser with limited features is used.
* Please remember to test your ad in a lot of browsers and operating systems. Don’t forget mobile/tablets and older browsers :)
* Use webfonts or SVG to display text
* Use vector images (e.g., SVG) instead of static images if possible
* Use JPG for photos, PNG for other graphics or images with transparent parts
* Try to avoid GIF images
* External libraries, like jQuery, is included in total file size. Try to only include the parts your ad is using
* Minify your code