In every Upsales account, there's at least one user with theof administrator. The person who creates the Upsales account is always set as admin to start with. Admins have access to more settings than the regular user and have the right to see, edit and delete basically all things in Upsales.
Settings in Upsales
Admins in Upsales has access to a range of feature, for example:
- Invite, edit & delete users
- Create & edit activity and appointment types
- Create and edit opportunity and order stages
- Install and remove apps
- Security settings such as SMS-authentication, IP-blocking, API-keys, and the removal log.
- Business rules such as triggers & automations
- Import data to Upsales
- Create and edit custom objects and custom fields
- Document templates
- Edit the sales board stages
- Setting targets
- Marketing settings like website visits, the company profile, email settings, and opt-in & terms
- Reports in Upsales Insights
- Order more licenses/users from Upsales
To export information from Upsales you need the permission setting called "Export permission". This is controlled by the user(s) within the administrator role of your Upsales account.
How to give a user export permission
- Click on the cog icon in the top right corner of Upsales
- Select "Settings"
- Below "Account" select "Users & Roles"
- Click on the user you'd like to change permissions for
- In the section called "Roles & Permissions", you'll find a set of different, amongst them "Export Permission"
- Switch "Export permission" to active
- The user is now ready to export information.
Access: Bulk buy companies
With this permission, the user can access the feature Find new customers where you can search and add new companies with a filter like industry, company form, geographical data, yearly revenue and number of employees. A great way to add new companies in your target group.
Users without this permission can only add single companies, one at a time.
Access: Marketing admin
If you have Marketing Automation in your Upsales account, users with this permission can access the Marketing features inside of Upsales and view the marketing widgets inside of the sales tab, like marketing score, form submits, website visits.
Access: Team leaders
Users with the Team leader permission acts like administrators inside of their own role.
The Team leaders have permission to edit and delete things created by users inside of that role, even if the users inside of that role doesn't have permission.