Use landing pages when you want to create a complete web page with an embedded form.
To create a new landing page, complete the following steps:
- Select New form or landing page from the top of the Submits or Forms list.
- Select Landing page.
- Standard templates are displayed to help start your landing page style and content. Hover your mouse over the one you want to use and select Use.
- Use the Editor to change the landing page style and content for text, image and button blocks, similar to editing other Upsales templates.
- If the landing page uses a countdown to an event, select the Countdown block to define the date and time of the event. You can also change the text and number colors.
- Select the form block to define the form for this landing page. Similar to creating a form, the form properties are on the right panel, and you can preview the form with the landing page on the left.
- On the form block in the preview, select the Thank-you page tab to define what displays after the contact submits the form on the landing page.
- Select Image, Video, Text, File download, Button or External page to define the content that displays after the contact submits the form. You’ll provide additional information about the content, depending on the type of content you selected. You can select Clear Column to choose a different type of content.
- Select Save when you’ve finished setting up the landing page.
The landing page details open, where you can work with the landing page.