In every Upsales account, there's at least one user with the role of administrator. The person who creates the Upsales account is always set as admin to start with. Admins have access to more settings than the regular user and have the right to see, edit and delete basically all things in Upsales.
There's one exception: The products inside of an order still uses the role permissions whether admin or not.
Access to settings
Admins in Upsales has access to a range of feature, for example:
- Invite, edit and delete users
- Create & edit activity and appointment types
- Create and edit opportunity and order stages
- Install and remove apps
- Security settings such as SMS-authentication, IP-blocking, API-keys and the removal log.
- Business rules such as triggers & automations
- Import data to Upsales
- Create and edit custom objects and custom fields
- Document templates
- Edit the sales board stages
- Goals and quota
- Marketing settings like website visits, the company profile, email settings and opt-in & terms
- Reports in Upsales Insights
- Order more licenses/users from Upsales
If you're missing anything or have questions about your Upsales account, ask your administrator in first hand.