In every Upsales account, there's at least one user with the role of administrator. The person who creates the Upsales account is always set as admin. Admins have access to more settings than the regular user. They can view, edit and deactivate all things in Upsales.
There's one exception: The products inside an order still use the role permissions, whether admin or not.
Access to settings
Admins in Upsales have access to a range of features, for example:
- Invite, edit and deactivate users and roles
- Define permissions for users and roles
- Create & edit activity and appointment types
- Create and edit opportunity and order stages
- Install and remove apps
- Security settings such as SMS-authentication, IP-blocking, API-keys, and the removal log
- Business rules such as triggers & automations
- Import data to Upsales
- Create and edit custom objects and custom fields
- Document templates
- Edit the Sales board stages
- Marketing settings like website visits, the company profile, email settings, and opt-in & terms
- Reports in Upsales Insights
- Order more licences, users, add-ons from Upsales
If you're missing anything or have questions about your Upsales account, please contact your administrator.