For any lists with the Assigned To column showing, you can see at a glance if that company has open activities or planned appointments.
Late items show in red. Inactive users are in grey.
If more than one user has an open activity or appointment, Upsales will show the account manager first.
To assign a company, complete the following steps:
- On the list (Leads list, Companies, etc.), select the Assign button on the row for the contact or company you want to assign.
- The Set user as account manager toggle is turned on by default so that the selected user is identified as this company's account manager.
- Select the User you want to assign to this company.
- The Contacts associated with this company are listed. Select the contact.
- Enter an Activity description and any Notes.
- Select Assign.
The user will be notified via email.