The Campaigns list allows you to collect a curated list of contacts and companies in one place, great for creating groups of contacts, such as for call lists. Sales campaigns also help you keep track of the number of activities, appointments, opportunities and orders created for the companies inside the campaign.
Campaigns and segments are similar. Segments include a list of companies and contacts that are dynamically updated based on whether the company and contact meets the segment filters at that time.
Campaigns retain the same companies and contacts until you remove them.
This article include information on:
Also see the article on Creating a Sales Campaign.
Opening the Campaigns List
To view campaigns, complete the following steps:
- Select the Sales & CRM tab.
- Select the arrow next to Campaigns.
- Select one of the following:
- My active campaigns - for a list of campaigns you have added to Upsales
- My inactive campaigns - for a list of campaigns you added to Upsales that are not currently active
- All active campaigns - for all campaigns added by your organization
- All inactive campaigns - for a list of campaigns added by your organization that are not currently active
- Saved campaigns- for any of your saved lists
The list of campaigns you selected is displayed.
Viewing the Campaigns Lists
The Campaigns lists provide an overview of the campaign groups that have been created.
- Name - shows the name assigned to this campaign
- Sales quotas - shows the sales quota amount for companies assigned to this campaign
- Start/end date - shows the start and end date (if applicable) for this campaign
- Contacts - shows the total number of contacts assigned to this campaign
To find a specific campaign in the list, enter the first few letters of the campaign name in the Quick Search field at the top right.
To customize your Campaigns list, you can:
Once you have customized a list, you can save that view to return to it easily later.