Why should I use a sales campaign?
Sales campaigns are pretty much a way to gather different companies and contacts in lists. Perfect for creating groups of contacts for call lists etc.
Sales campaigns can also keep track of the number of activities, appointments, opportunities, and order created for the companies inside of it.
Creating a sales campaign
Sales campaigns are located inside the Sales & CRM-section of Upsales.
Here's how to create a new sales campaign:
- Head to the Sales & CRM-section of Upsales
- Click the tab called 'Campaigns'
- Click the top right button called 'Create campaign'
- Fill in your information like description, start date etc
- Once you've created your campaign click the '+ Add new' button to tie activities, appointments, opportunities, orders, companies and contacts to it.
What's the difference between sales campaigns and segments?
Each sales campaign can have a sales quota. Sales quota means the total order amount for all companies inside of it.