Take your list data anywhere, by exporting in spreadsheet format.
Please note: To export information from Upsales you need the permission setting called "Export permission". This is controlled by the administrator role in your Upsales account.
This article covers:
How to open a report
Before exporting, set up the report you want to use:
- Click the Analytics tab:
- Choose or configure your dashboard to export:
- You can use filters to customise your report.
How to open a list
You can export a list of sales orders or any other Sales & CRM list in Upsales.
- Click Sales & CRM:
- Click the dropdown for the list you want to export:
- Use the filters to further refine the data
How to export information
You can either export everything, or choose specific rows:
- To export everything, click the Export icon:
- To choose specific rows, tick the box on the relevant row (the top box selects all):
- This opens a list of options, including Export:
- You can now choose the fields to include in the export