All lists in Upsales comes with predefined columns, most of them you can customize to fit your needs, here's how:
For this example let's say we want to view companies sorted on their yearly revenue:
- Start by navigating to the Company list
- In the top right corner of the list you will see a small 'cog-icon':
- When clicking the icon a new dialog appears, this is where you select what columns your list should include. Columns included are shown in the left side of the dialog. Click a field in the right side to include it.
- If you've activated the yearly revenue field for your account select this in the list of available fields.
- Click 'Save'
- When the dialog has closed your Yearly revenue should be visible as a column in the list, to sort companies based on this simply click the table header with the title.
Note! Lists can have a maximum of 8 columns active at once.