There are two ways to create banners in Upsales Advertising.
Using Upsales Banner Designer
Design your banners in just a few minutes with the built in editor in Upsales. The templates are like all other resources in Upsales automatically customized to match your brand by syncing to your Company profile.
Uploading your pre-made banners
The second way is to upload pre-made banners that you've designed elsewhere.
Where to upload you banners
- In the marketing tab of Upsales click the tab called 'Advertising'
- Create a new advertising campaign or select an existing one
- Inside the advertising campaign scroll down to the section called 'Creatives'
- Click the button called 'Select existing or upload'
- In the modal that appears, click the 'Upload new' button
- You will now receive two options depending on what type of creative you would like to add:
- Upload an image or a HTML5 zip file
- Paste HTML5 code hosted elsewhere
- Done! You should now see your uploaded banners in the Creatives tab.
Upload an image or a HTML5 Zip file
- Click to select a file or drop a file, to upload.
- If your banners are correctly upload you will be able to add the following:
Title: choose a name on the banner.
Landing page: what webpage do you want your leads who click on your banner to land on.
Alt attribute: specifies an alternate text for an image, if the image cannot be displayed.
Your ad will now be added to the list of available banners in Upsales Advertising.
Paste HTML5 code hosted elsewhere
- Select the dimension for this creative
- Select a title for the banner
- Paste your HTML5 code
- And add landing page
- Your ads will now be added to the list of available banners in Upsales Advertising.
If you receive the following error message, review our article on banner specifications (link to that article) to make sure you are following our guidelines for formats and size requirements.
- Try to turn off your plug-ins/chrome extensions as some of these can conflict with uploading of files to the server.
- The banner file is to large (max 100k, double-check our Banner specifications)
- The banner is in the wrong format (Your image has to be in JPG-, PNG- or GIF-format)
- The banner is made in a dimension not supported (double-check our Banner specifications)