Every form has a title and a description. By default, every form will also have First name, Last name, Email, and Company. These fields will be synced to your Upsales account. Of course, you can edit or remove any field as you wish.
This article will cover
- How form submit data is sync to Upsales
- How to edit fields in Forms
- Turning reCAPTCHA spam protection on/off
How form submit data is sync to Upsales
By default, every form will have First name, Last name, Email, and Company. These fields will be synced to your Upsales account. For the other ones:
If the company and/or contact is new, they'll be created in Upsales and the information provided in the form will be added to them.
If the company and/or contact exists in your Upsales account, then any new information will be added to their cards.
How to edit fields in Forms
- To edit the Title, click on it or click on the cogwheel in the upper right corner.
- The Form Settings Panel will appear, edit the text in the Title Field. While you're at it, edit the description in the Description Field.
- To edit other fields, simply click on them to bring up Field Options.
- Change the name in the text field.
- Click the Required toggle to make it a required field to fill out. The red dot indicates that the field is required.
- Field type is shown under field name. If it's a field that already exists in Upsales, this will tell you what data field it syncs to.
- To remove a field, click on the little trash can.
- To change the position of the field, click on the arrow and drag it up or down.
reCAPTCHA spam protection
- Turn reCAPTCHA spam protection On or Off by clicking the toggle.