Every form has a title and a description. By default, every form will also have First name, Last name, Email, and Company. These fields will be synced to your Upsales account. Of course, you can edit or remove any field as you wish.
This article covers:
- How to edit fields in Forms
- Turning reCAPTCHA spam protection on/off
- How form submit data is synced to Upsales
How to edit fields in Forms
- Click Settings → Marketing → Forms & landing pages:
- Click the form you want to edit and then click the Edit form button:
- The Form Settings Panel will appear. Simply click the form you want to edit. Any changes you make are shown instantly, so you can preview your changes:
- Click the Required toggle to make it a required field to fill out. The red dot = field required:
- Field type is shown under field name. If it's a field that already exists in Upsales, this will tell you what data field it syncs to.
- To remove a field, click the trash can:
- To change the position of the field, click the arrow and drag it up or down:
reCAPTCHA spam protection
- Turn reCAPTCHA spam protection on or off by clicking the toggle:
How form submit data is synced to Upsales
Default form fields (First name, Last name, Email, Company) are synced to your Upsales account. For the other ones:
If the company and/or contact is new, they're created in Upsales with information provided in the form.