Make sure you've enough items in stock before promising delivery to your customer.
Fortnox Lagersaldo connects to your Fortnox account and allows you to check your stock availability while creating an opportunity or order in Upsales.
See available stock quantity of an item
See if there are enough items in stock to cover the order
Please note: For Check Stock Status to work, you must have synced products list with Fortnox app or Fortnox Premium app
This article will cover:
- Activate Fortnox Lagersaldo
- Collecting API-Key
- Setting up Fortnox Lagersaldo
- Working with Fortnox Lagersaldo in Upsales
- Multiple Stock Point vs. Single Stock Point
Activate Fortnox Lagersaldo app
- Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Click App directory.
- Locate Fortnox in the Apps list by searching for it, or scrolling down. Click on it.
- On the next screen, click Buy
- Click Accept terms to continue.
Congratulations, you've activated Fortnox Lagersaldo in your Upsales account. Now you need to collect an API-key from your Fortnox account and enter it into the Fortnox app in Upsales.
For an in-depth guide to collecting your API-key from Fortnox, read the How to collect Fortnox API-key article. Or follow this quick guide:
- Go to your Fortnox account. Click your account name, in the top menu bar.
- Click Administer user (Administrera användare)
- Click Add new integration button (Lägg till ny integration)
- In the Integration modal, search for Upsales
- Add Upsales Nordic AB
- Click Approve, to bring up your API-key
- Copy the API-key
- Go back to Upsales, paste the API-key in the API-key settings field.
Setting up Fortnox Lagersaldo
To set up the Fortnox Lagersaldo app, choose if your items are in a single or multiple stock point. The app will connect to your Fortnox account and collect the information.
If you wish to learn more about Fortnox Stock settings, see this Fortnox article
- To set up stock point, click the drop-down menu and choose Multiple Stock Point or Single Stock Point. Your choice should be based on if you've set up multiple or single stock points in your Fortnox account. How do single/multiple stock points work?
- Click save
- Nice! Now you're ready to show you available stock in order and opportunities.
Working with Fortnox Lagersaldo in Upsales
You can view the available stock of an item in your orders and opportunities.
- In an Order or Opportunity, add your products
- To check availability, click Check Stock status on the left side of the modal.
Please note: For Check Stock status to work, you must have synced products list with Fortnox app or Fortnox Premium app
- Quantity In Stock (QIS) will show for the products in your order/opportunity.
A red or green symbol next to QIS will let you know if there are enough items available in stock to cover your order/opportunity.
Green: QIS greater than the quantity of the order
Red: QIS is lower than the quantity of the order
Multiple Stock Point vs. Single Stock Point
Select if you want to see only one stock point or sum all available items for multiple stock points in Upsales.
- When Multiple Stock Point is selected: Quantity in Stock will show the sum of all available items in all stocks.
- When Single Stock Point is selected: Quantity in Stock will show the number of available items in the stock selected as Standardlager in Fortnox.