Create forms in Upsales and share them with contacts to gather information, or embed the forms on your website as a way for your visitors to contact you.
Data gathered from forms will sync to contacts and companies, giving you great leads to follow. Create automated actions like assigning leads to Upsales users, or creating activities for every form submitted.
This article will cover:
Also see these in-depth articles:
- Edit fields in a form
- Add fields to a form
- Customizing form design
- Form settings
- Saving your form
- Sharing your form
Creating a new form
- Got to Forms & Landing pages, found under Marketing
- Click New form button
- Forms & landing pages will show in full-screen mode. Choose Form and give the form an internal name by filling out the text field Internal name. The internal name will only show in the Forms list, so give the form a name that makes it easy for you to know what it is.
- Click Next
Form creation is divided into two steps: Design & Settings. Design allows you to customize form fields and the appearance of the form. Settings allow you to customize s thank you-page and the form actions (what happens when visitors fill out the form).
Edit form fields
- To edit a field, click on the field or click on the cogwheel in the upper right corner.
- The Form Settings Panel will appear, edit the text in each field.
Adding a form field
For an in-depth guide of adding different types of fields, read the Add fields to forms article
- To add a field, click the Add field button at the bottom of the form settings panel.
- Select the type of field.
- Once you've found the field you're looking for, click on it to add to the form.
Saving your form
- To save your form, go to the Settings tab.
- The Save & Close button will appear in the upper right corner when you're in the Settings tab.
- Click Save & close
Sharing your form
- To share your form, find your form under Forms & landing pages > forms. Click on the form in the list to bring up the Form Dashboard. Now click Publishing options.
- To share an untracked direct link, click Copy on the untracked link.
- To embed the form on your website, click Copy to copy the code. You can also change width and height of the form, before copying.