Give a personal touch to your Forms & Landing pages by customizing your typography with Google Fonts.
Find out more about Google Fonts and search the font library at fonts.google.com.
This article will cover:
Adding a custom Google Font
- Go to Settings by clicking the cogwheel in the upper right corner, then click Settings
- Click Company Profile, under Marketing on the left side menu. Then click Custom fonts in the menu bar.
- Click Add font
- Scroll for your desired font in the drop-down menu, or search for it.
- Click Save
Choose a Google Font for Forms & Landing Pages
Once you've added a font from Google Fonts, you can choose to use it for Forms & Landing pages.
- To select a Google Font for your Forms & Landing pages, go to Typography under Company Profile
- Click the dropdown menu for the type category you wish to change font
- At the top of the menu are the added Google Fonts, click the font you want to use.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.