Change the typography for Forms & Landing pages to make it fit with your company profile.
It's possible to use custom Google Fonts to give your forms a more personal touch, read Use Google Fonts in Forms & Landing pages to find out how
This article will cover:
- Go to Typography settings
- Change typography for Forms & Landing pages
- Previewing typography changes
- Typography changes for forms
Go to Typography settings
- Go to Settings by clicking the cogwheel in the upper right corner, then click Settings
- Click Company Profile, under Marketing on the left side menu. Then click Typography in the menu bar.
Change typography for Forms & Landing pages
For each type category in Forms & Landing pages you can change the font, size, color and typographical emphasis (bold, underline, italics).
- To change the font of a type category, click the dropdown menu choose a font
Changing font size
- To change the font size of a type category, click the dropdown menu choose a size
Changing font color
- To change the font color of a type category, click the hex code choose a color or enter a hex color code.
Changing font emphasis
- To change the font emphasis of a type category, click B to make it bold, U to make it underlined, or I to make it italics
Previewing typography changes
- To get a preview of how what your changes will look like, click on the Preview Template button.
- This will bring up the template preview. Here you'll see what effect will take place.
Please note: size changes are not previewed.
Typography changes for forms
When changing typography for paragraph, it will take effect on all form fields except for the main title.