Subscribe to your own appointments in your Upsales calendar by copying the calendar feed link and installing it to your Google or Outlook calendar.
A calendar feed or an iCal feed, is a one way, read-only feed of your Upsales appointments that can be viewed in your Google or Outlook calendar. This means that you can only read the Upsales appointments but not make any changes to them from your calendar. To make changes to your Upsales appointments, you need to make them from within Upsales. The upside is that the calendar feed can be installed on a large amount of email or calendar clients that support subscriptions from URLs.
This article will explain how to;
- Copying the calendar feed
- Install the feed to your Google calendar
- Install the feed to your Outlook calendar
What time period will be provided?
We only provide 7 days in the past and 3 months forward from the current date you view your calendar feed. It can take up to 15 minutes for the feed to pick up changes you made to your appointments.
Heads up! Only your own calendar feed can be subscribed to. So irreglardless of any filters you have applied to your calendar in Upsales, the feed will only take your own appointments into account.
Installing the feed to your Google calendar
- Sign in to your Google calendar on the web and open Settings. You find it on the upper right-hand side inside the cogwheel icon
- Your Google calendar settings will display. In the sidebar on the left-hand side, click Add calendar and select From URL
- Paste the URL you have copied from your Upsales calendar in the From URL field and click Add calendar
- You have now successfully subscribed to your own Upsales appointments. You can see your Upsales appointments in your Google calendar.
Install the feed to your Outlook calendar
- Sign in to Outlook on the web
- On the left-hand side of the screen, select Add calendar.
- On the Add calendar screen, select Subscribe from web on the left-hand side.
- Paste the URL you have copied in the Enter calendar URL field. And click Import.
- You have now successfully subscribed to your own Upsales appointments. You can see your Upsales appointments in your Outlook calendar.
Copying the calendar feed
- Start by navigating to your calendar in Upsales. You find the calendar by clicking the calendar icon on the far left-hand side of the screen.
- Your Calendar view will open. All the appointments you have planned are shown.
- On the top right-hand of your calendar in Upsales, you will see a "Copy calendar feed"-link. Click that and the calendar feed URL will be copied to your clipboard.
The URL will look something like this;
- Once the feed URL is copied its time to head over to Google, Outlook or any other client, that supports subscription URL feeds, to install the feed.