You can upload documents directly from Upsales Mobile app and store them in Upsales. If you have notes from an appointment on a notepad or whiteboard, take a picture of them and upload to keep them safe. You can, of course, upload any type of file.
This article covers:
- What file types can be uploaded?
- Where can documents be placed?
- Viewing uploaded documents
- Uploading a document
What file types can be uploaded?
Any file type can be uploaded.
Where can documents be placed?
Documents can be attached to:
Viewing uploaded documents
Uploaded documents can be viewed from where they were placed. If the document is placed on a company, go to the company card to view the document.
Uploading a document
- To upload a document, click the settings icon in the top left corner.
- Click the plus icon
- Click Document
- Click Allow to grant access to your files
- Locate the file you wish to upload and click on it
- Search for where you wish to place the document. You can attach documents to Companies, Contacts, Activities, Appointments, Opportunities, and Orders.
- Click on placement from search results, if there are many results you may need to scroll down to find what you're looking for.
- If you wish to change the file or the placement, click change.
- When you're done, click save
- Congratulations! Your document has been uploaded. You can choose to preview the document, go to where you placed it, or upload another one.