It's possible to set a contact as inactive if, for example, the contact quits the company and you don't know where they moved to. If, however, you do know their new workplace it's possible to move the contact to another company.
This article covers:
Set contact as inactive
- To set a contact as inactive, go to the contact card by clicking on the name in any list.
- Edit the contact by clicking on the edit button in the upper right corner.
- In the Edit screen, click the Active toggle to make contact inactive.
- The contact is inactive when the toggle is greyed out.
- When the contact is inactive you can't book appointments or plan activities on the contact.
- To reactive a contact, either search for the contact or go to the company card and show contacts.
- If in Company card, go to Contacts and click Show inactive contacts toggle.
- Click on the name of the contact you wish to reactivate.
- In the Contact card, click the edit button in the upper right corner.
- In the Edit contact screen, click on the Active toggle
- The contact is active when the toggle is blue