If a contact gets a new job, it's a good idea to move the contact to the new company. This way, you'll be sure to maintain your relationship and you'll have a new lead at the company.
This article covers:
Moving contact to other company
- To move contact, go to the contact card by clicking on the name on any list.
- In the contact card, click on the + sign in the upper right corner and then click Move to other company
- Search for the company where you want to move the contact.
- By default, relation to the old company will be Previously employed. Change this if you wish.
- Click Move.
- You'll notice that the company for the contact has changed to the new company.
- When viewing the contact's old company, the contact will appear with a symbol indicating that the contact has moved to another company.
- Don't forget to update title and contact information for the contact. To do so, click on the Edit button in the upper right corner of the contact card.