Use Advanced Search to get search results based on multiple variables. Search for companies, contacts, activities, appointments, opportunities, or orders.
This article covers:
- Using Advanced Search
- Save Advanced Search
- View saved search
- Quick-create activity from search result
Using Advanced Search
Use Advanced Search to search your database for companies, contacts, activities, appointments, opportunities or orders.
- Go to Advanced Search by clicking the Advanced Search button at the top of the screen.
- At the top of the screen, select the type of data you're searching for.
- In the main window, find the variables that you wish to include in your search. Scroll down to see more variables, or click a variable category in the sidebar.
- Enter your variables. For example, you can enter minimum revenue of 1000000 (same currency as in account) and city Stockholm.
- Click Show companies button at the bottom of the screen to show results.
Save Advanced Search
For searches that you perform regularly, you can save the search so you don't have to enter the variables every time.
- To save a search, enter the variables in the search and before clicking the Show companies button, save the view by clicking the Save view button in the upper right corner.
- If you've already performed your search, click the Show filter button at the top of search results screen. Then click Save view button in the upper right corner.
- When saving, give the search a name. You may also give the search a description and share it with your team members.
- Click Save
View saved search
- To view a saved search, go to Advanced search and click on a search category of your saved search (companies, contacts, activities, appointments, opportunities or orders).
- Click on the category name in the upper left corner.
- Click on the name of your saved search to enter the variables of your saved search.
- Click Show companies button, at the bottom of the screen.
Quick-create activity from search result
By quick-creating activities, you can create activities for multiple search results. You might for example create a cold-call list for several companies.
- To quick-create activity, check the box next to the search results. You can check all boxes at once by checking the box at the top of the results. Uncheck the boxes of the results you don't wish to include in your activity.
- A blue slideout will appear at the bottom of the screen. Click Quick-create activity.
- Enter a description and choose the activity type. You may also set the activities as high priority, or assign the activities to someone else.
- Click Create activities button to add them to the Activities list