When numbers aren't updating correctly in Upsales Insights, this is most likley due to caching issues. This means that Upsales saves some information to make your reports load faster.
Solution: Clearing the cache
- When inside a Insights dashboard click the option button of the Insights widget not updating correctly to reveal the dropdown:
- Select 'Explore From Here'
- A new view will load showing you the filters and options for this widget.
- Click the cog icon at the top right part of the view to reveal a dropdown
- In the dropdown shown click 'Clear Cache and Refresh'
- The widget will now reload all of it's data and fetch the newest data available.