Each Upsales plan has a maximum number of users that are included in the price. Additional users can be added for an additional fee.
You can use Roles to control which users have different permissions within Upsales.
Opening the Users & Roles Settings Screen
To open the Users & Roles screen in Upsales, complete the following steps:
1. Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. From the left-hand menu, select Users & roles from the Account section.
The Users & roles screen opens.
Adding New Users
To add a new user, complete the following steps:
- Select New user.
- To add a single user:
- Enter the user’s Email address.
- Enter the user’s First & last name.
- Enter the user’s Title.
- Enter the user’s Mobile phone number.
- To add multiple users:
- Select Add multiple.
- Enter the users Email addresses. Press enter after each address.
- If you have defined roles, select the user’s Role from the drop-down list.
- Select the access toggles to control the permissions for this user (i.e., Administrator, Team leader, etc.)
- Select the Language and Main market defaults for this user.
- Select Invite users at the bottom of the screen.
If you need to add additional users to your plan, please contact Upsales Customer Success.
Adding a New Role
To create a new role, complete the following steps:
- On the Users & roles screen, select New role.
- Enter a Name for the role.
- Enter a Description to explain the purpose of the role.
- Select a hierarchy for the role from the Reports to drop-down list.
- Set the role access. There are several types of information (i.e., Company, Contact, Activities, Sales, Opportunities, Document, Subscriptions, Campaign, Report). Indicate the type of access for each activity (access (view), change or delete) for each type of information:
- Only own - limits the users with this role so they can only view, change or delete information they have added to Upsales
- Role - limits users with this role so they can only view, change or delete information added to Upsales by any user with the same role
- Same as ineritance role - inherits the same user access as the role above this role in the role hierarchy.
- None - limits users from deleting information
- Select Save role.