Note: You'll need to set up the website visits tracking script before you can see your website visitors.
This article covers:
Opening the website visitors list
Click Marketing → Website visitors:
Select All visits or any of your saved lists.
Viewing the website visitors lists
The website visitors list shows information about companies who've visited web pages where you've installed the tracking script.
- Company name - opens the company card to the timeline
- History overview - displays any activities, appointments, opportunities, or orders (hover over icons for more details)
- City - for the company’s associated address
- Account Manager(s) - assigned to that company or a link to Assign
- Lead score - total score generated, based on your scoring setup
- Lead source - where the website visit came from
For companies not defined in your Upsales database, or where visitor cookies are disabled, the visit is labelled “Unidentified visit”.
If a company is identified, but not in your database, click Add next to the company name to add it.
Click on a row to expand it and view data such as:
- How much time a contact spent on a page,
- Page title
- Page URL
- Lead score generated for that visit.
To find a specific company in the list, enter the first few letters of the company’s name in the Quick Search field at the top right.
To customise your Website visitors list, you can:
Once you have customised a list, you can save that view to return to it easily later.