With our iOS and Android apps, you can easily decide if an incoming call is important by seeing the callers' contact data that is associated with the callers' information in Upsales. Take action by creating new activities, appointments, orders or opportunities directly on the callers' contact information in Upsales.
This article covers:
Required number formats
For Upsales to identify who/which company is calling you, you need to have the contact saved in Upsales.
Numbers need to be saved in the standard Android/iOS format.
Make sure to add a phone number in the correct form, we recommend the first option:
- 00467 000 00 00 (where 0046 is the country code, of Sweden in this case)
We also handle these formats too:
- 070 000 00 00
- 070-000 00 00
You'll need the Upsales Call ID app:
During installation, the app requests permission to manage your phone calls:
Previously denied permission? Change this in your device settings. Try looking for apps and permissions.
During installation, the app asks if you want to use Call-ID. On some versions of iOS, you may need to go to:
- Call blocking & identification
- Enable the toggle for Upsales
You can also find Call-ID settings in the app:
- Open the menu
- Tap Settings
- Tap Call-ID
In these settings, you can:
- Turn Call-ID ON/OFF
- How often you want to sync your contacts
- If you want to sync the new information with mobile data or not. If you choose not to sync with mobile data, the contacts will only sync when you have a Wi-Fi connection.