The Report Centre Pipeline dashboard shows the size of your pipeline. You can see the total value for your team, and how it varies among users. It's very useful for identifying where your pipeline needs attention.
How to use the pipeline dashboard
The dashboard shows:
- Total pipeline value
- Total weighted pipeline value
- Pipeline value per user
- Total number of opportunities in the pipeline
Only opportunities with a forecasted closing date within the selected period are included in this report.
- Click on the data in a pipeline report to view more details. You can also click to Export opportunities:
- Data is displayed in widgets. You can rearrange these by clicking and dragging them. You can also resize by hovering over a widget and clicking this icon:
Plus you can edit the display or delete the widget by hovering over a widget and clicking the three dots:
- When you're happy with the dashboard's data, save it by clicking Save as new (or click revert to start over):
- Add a name and a description (optional):
- This now appears under Created by me in your Dashboards list:
- Click the three dots to schedule or send the dashboard, delete, or click the share icon: