- Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Click App directory.
- Locate 24SevenOffice in the Apps list.
- On the next screen, click Activate.
- Click Accept terms to continue.
- Enter your 24SevenOffice username
- Enter your 24SevenOffice password
- Choose at what stage orders will be synced to 24SevenOffice.
Using the app
When the app is activated all products from your 24SevenOffice account will be synced to Upsales.
When an order is closed in Upsales an invoice will be created in 24SevenOffice. The customer and contact on the order will be created or updated in 24SevenOffice.
When an invoice in 24SevenOffice is registered as paid the order in Upsales will be updated with that information.
When a product is created or updated in 24SevenOffice it will be created or updated in Upsales.
The following fields are synced:
- Payment terms
- Contact email
- Order rows as below
- Organization number
- Invoice address
- Customer type
- Payment time
- Mobile number