After you have entered the details, selected your guests and planned your automated resources, you can launch a new or draft event.
To launch an event, go to the Launch tab of the event and select Launch your event.
When you launch the event:
- The first invite is sent to contacts in the guest list (if you have activated that resource).
- Any other automated emails are activated and await the send trigger (such as sending the booking confirmation when the contact signs up or sending the day-before reminder to contacts who have signed up).
- The event status changes to launched. This disables some fields in the event (like the event name and date) from further editing.
- You can now manually change the status for guests, including checking them into the event. The event also includes a link for the external check-in mode.
- Your pre-tracked links are created so that you can share your event and track which channels have the most impact on sign ups. You can create additional custom links for tracking using UTM tags.