When launching your event the resources you've created are activated and your initial invite is sent to your guest list. After launching you can monitor who signs up, and on the event day check in the contacts that attend your event.
Here's what's happening when launching:
- First invite is sent to the contacts in your guest list
- Remaining automated emails are activated and await their send trigger (like notifying the day before the event or sending the booking confirmation)
- Event status is switched to Launched
- Some fields (like event name and date) in the detail section is disabled from further editing
- Checking in contacts is now available both in the guest list and the external Check-in Mode. Find the check-in mode-link in the event page sidebar: