With Upsales Events, it's easier than ever to connect with your customers and leads. The Upsales event manager combines the power of email campaigns, online advertising, forms & landing pages, and social media to help you launch and track a great event.
This article includes information on:
Also see related articles:
- Creating an event, including planning your automated resources
- Working with an event
- Checking in contacts and Using check-in mode
- Understanding Dynamic Tags
- Using Custom Domains for Landing Pages
Opening the Events List
To view your upcoming events, select Events under Marketing on your Upsales Home page. Or complete the following steps:
- Select the Marketing tab.
- Select Events.
You can select Show calendar at the top of the list to see a view of upcoming events on the calendar. Select Hide calendar to return to the list view of your events.
Viewing Your Events List
The Events list provides an overview of information about your events.
- Tabs - allows you to filter the list by all events, planned (upcoming events), draft events, passed events and canceled events
- Name - shows the internal name and public event name for the event
- Event status - shows the current status of the event
- Seats Filled - lists the number of people who have registered for or attended the event, depending on the current status
To find a specific event in the list, enter the first few letters of the event internal or public Name in the Quick Search field at the top right.
The row for each event allows you to open, edit or delete the event.