The Guest list tab on the Event screen shows the name, email and status for contacts you included in the event.
You can filter the view of contacts by status at the top of the list of contacts:
- All contacts - shows all contacts included in this event
- Invited - shows all contacts who have received an invitation email
- Signed up - shows all contacts who have signed up for the event
- Attended - after the event, shows the contacts who were checked-in for the event
- Declined - shows contacts who declined attending the event
- Errors - shows contacts who have unsubscribed from email marketing or have email errors
- Waiting list - shows contacts who signed up after your limited seats for the event were filled
You can quickly check in contacts using the Check in contacts button next to the contact’s name.
You can also change the contact’s status manually, such as if they tell you in a call that they’d like to sign up.
Setting the Contact's Status
To manually set the contact’s status, select the arrow next to the contact’s current status for the event. The options depend on the contact’s current status, including:
- Signed up - to manually sign the contact up for the event
- Check in contacts - to check the contact in
- Declined - to remove the contact from the guest list and stop sending future resources associated with this event to this contact
If you have staff without Upsales access who are helping check in contacts for an event, they can use Check-in Mode.