What is Tiered Pricing on Products?
Tiered Pricing on Products is a way of choosing different price levels on the same product, with the possibility to have it set Unit or Total price. The tiers (levels) are connected to the quantity that is set on an opportunity, order or subscription.
By setting different price levels on the same product, you do not need to create multiple products if the product has a different price settings depending on quantity.
This article covers:
- What is Tiered Pricing on Products?
- Create a product with Tiered pricing
- Unit price vs Total price
- Create an opportunity, order or subscription that includes Tiered pricing
Create a product with Tiered pricing
Unit price vs Total price
Tiered Unit price = Price per unit based on quantity and level.
Example: If Tier level: 1-9 has a unit price of 300 SEK, if 5 is the quantity, the cost will be 300x5= 1500 SEK. If 10-19 is the next level with the cost of 200 SEK and the quantity added is 10, the cost will be 10x200 = 2000 SEK.
The price will be the same, as long as the quantity is in chosen tier.
Create an opportunity, order or subscription with Tiered pricing
You can use Tiered pricing on subscriptions if the product type is set as "Subscription".
- Adding Products and Product Categories
- Create and edit opportunities
- Create and edit orders
- Creating a New Subscription