A channel contains your different slides and displays after you have created it or by selecting Edit Channel from the Welcome page. A sample is illustrated below. Refer to the descriptions below for more information about the options.
Creating a Channel
The Welcome page shows a thumbnail image for each channel you have created for Upsales TV.
To create a channel, complete the following steps.
- Select the + icon on the Welcome page.
- Enter a Name for the new channel.
- Select Create.
Now you can apply the Slide Settings for your first slide.
- Change the channel General Settings to control the timing of your display and set up your sales notifications. Refer to Changing the General Settings below for more information.
- Select All channels to return to the Welcome page and navigate to another channel.
- Select the channel name to Edit it.
- Select a slide to work with the details for that slide. Refer to Working with Slides article for more information.
- To reorder slides in your channel, drag the slide from the current position to before or after one of the other slides in the channel.
- Select the + icon to open the Slide Settings to create a new slide.
Changing the General Settings
To change the General Settings, complete the following steps.
- Select General Settings from the left-hand menu on the Upsales TV channel you want to modify.
- Enter the number of seconds for the Slide timer to indicate how long you want each slide in your presentation to display for this channel.
- Indicate the lowest sale amount for which you want the sales notification to display by entering the amount in the Show movies when the amount exceeds field.
- Turn the Use the company profile toggle on to have Upsales TV generate a notification using your profile settings colors from Upsales.
- You can upload a custom movie for each user to display when that user creates a sale. We recommend movies of 5-10 seconds or a maximum file size of 70MB. Use the Search field to find the user in the list of Users. Select + Upload next to the user and select the movie file from your computer. Once it has been uploaded, you can play the file or delete it.
- Select the X in the upper right corner to close the General Settings.