You can create quick link to your Upsales TV account to easily locate your Upsales TV channels for display by using the Dynamic Links feature in Upsales. Only users with Administrator access can create a quick link.
To create a quick link to Upsales TV, complete the following steps:
- Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Select Settings.
- From the left-hand menu, select Business Rules from the Account section. Select Dynamic links.
The Dynamic links screen shows any links you have created.
- Select New Link.
- In the New link window, select Side bar to show the link in the side bar throughout your Upsales account.
- Give the link a Title to describe the link, such as Upsales TV Channels.
- Enter the URL for the link. When you first activate Upsales TV, your URL is sent in an email. You can contact your Upsales account representative to locate the link if necessary.
- Turn the Open link in a new window setting On.
- Select an Icon to display with your Title in the list of links.
- Select a Color for the icon from the color picker or enter the HEX number.
- Select Save.
To use the link, select the link icon on the left side of the screen and select the link you created to open it.