To find customers that you haven’t had an appointment within a while, go to the Company list showing All Companies and use the Filter menu on the right-hand side.
Step 1. Find all customers
Use the filter Journey and select the status Customer
Step 2. Find customers that we haven’t had a meeting with
- Scroll down to the filter segment Sales History
- Select the filter Activity
- Select the option Has Not to find the customers without activities or appointments
- Use the date filter to select a time period, I.e. the last 90 days
- Use the Type filter to select the appointment types you want to include
The company list will now show all customers that you haven’t had an appointment with in the last 90 days.
- Click on save View in the top left corner of the list to save this view for easy access.
- Select all customers in the list and use Quick Create Activity to create an activity to each Account Manager to book an appointment