Video 1.16: How to assign leads to sales reps
This article will cover how you can assign leads to your sales reps in two efficient ways.
Assign automatically via forms:
- Go to marketing and choose the tab “Forms & landing pages”.
- Create a new form and go to “Form actions”.
- From form actions, you can assign the lead to either a specific sales rep or to a role. The result is that whenever a prospect or customer converts using the form, a lead is assigned to either the specific sales rep or a sales rep within the role you choose.
- Go to the marketing tab and click leads and choose the marketing board.
- The marketing board gives you an overview of all of your clients and where they are in the customer journey. From this view, you can manually assign a lead, either to a role or to a specific sales rep.