To define the email campaign details, complete the following steps:
- Select one of your predefined subscription lists from the What type of email is this? drop-down list.
Based on your contact list and your selection, the number of recipients is shown, as well as the number of recipients who have unsubscribed to the selected type of email.
- To identify the email campaign on your list of email campaigns, enter the Internal name under Subject and sender on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the Subject line for the email being sent in this campaign.
- From the Sender drop-down list, select yourself, the Account Manager, or another user to be shown as the Sender for the emails sent in this campaign.
- Enter the Preview text to define the text displayed in the receiver’s inbox under the Subject line.
- Select the content for the email by selecting one of the tabs on the right side of the screen. Hover your mouse over one of the listed basic or saved templates to select Use or see a Preview.
- Create new email campaign - an Upsales basic template based on your company profile (including colors, logo, and typography)
- Use saved template - any templates you have modified or created are listed here
- Use saved email campaign - previously sent email campaigns are listed here
- Use our Text editor - at the bottom of the Create new email campaign list is the option to write a plain text email or paste your own HTML using the Text editor
- You can select Attach file on the bottom left of the New email campaign screen to locate a file to attach to the emails sent in this campaign. The maximum attachment size is 15MB.
- Select Save email campaign as a draft on the bottom of the left side of the screen to save your progress. You must have at least defined the Internal name and selected the template before you can save the draft.