The left side of the Company card includes a sidebar showing a quick view of details about the company, including company name and parent company, current customer journey status, assigned account manager(s), addresses, contact information, company financials graph (if retrieved from a data source), advertising campaigns, and other information.
The Company Card Sidebar provides quick access to using or updating some of the company details. The sidebar is shown, no matter which view of the Company card is currently visible.
This article explains how to update some of the company information from the sidebar, including:
- Viewing the Journey History
- Updating a Company Note
- Updating a Company’s assigned Account Managers
- Updating a Company’s Addresses
- Adding Company Widgets
Viewing the Journey History and Qualifying or Disqualifying a Lead
To view the company's journey status history and set the sales qualify status, complete the following steps:
- Select the arrow next to the current status.
- Select Sales qualify to indicate that sales and marketing activities should continue for this company. Select Disqualify to mark this company with the Disqualified journey status.
Updating a Company Note
To update an existing note, complete the following steps:
- Select the note (under the Company name) in the Company card sidebar to open the Notes window.
- Enter your text.
- Select Insert Signature to include your name and the date and time.
- Select Save.
Updating a Company’s Account Managers
Account managers who are assigned to a company get notifications inside Upsales for certain company actions, such as when the company visits your website.
To update the account manager assigned to a company, complete the following steps:
- Select the Account Manager area in the Company card sidebar.
- Begin typing the name for the Account Manager you want to add. Select the name to add it to the company.
- Click the X next to an Account Manager you want to remove from the company.
- Select Save.
Updating a Company’s Addresses
To add an address for the selected company, complete the following steps:
- Select the Addresses area in the Company card sidebar.
The map opens, showing any existing company addresses.
- Select one of the following + areas:
- Visit address
- Postal address
- Billing address
- Delivery address
- Other address
- Enter the details for the selected address type.
- Select Save.
Adding Company Widgets
The Company card sidebar also includes additional details and widgets to allow you to customize your Company card or to sync information from your favorite services. For example, the Zendesk app can display tickets from your support system inside the company card.
Widgets can be displayed either in the Sidebar or above the History timeline on the Company card.
Contact Upsales Services for further information on widgets.