To send email campaigns to leads or customers, navigate over to Sales > My contacts.
Step 1. Select customers or leads
- Click on “Show filters” and use the journey filter to filter on leads or customers
Step 2. Send email campaign
- Select all contacts in the view by clicking on the upper left checkbox and “Select all”
- In the actions menu, select “Send email campaign”
- Give your email campaign an internal email campaign name and choose a type
- Choose or create your own template for the campaign. After customizing the template to your liking, click on “next step”.
- Give your email campaign a Subject and then send or schedule
To follow up on your email campaign, navigate over to Market > Email campaigns and choose the email campaigns you want to follow up on.
To add recipients who have opened your email to a call list:
- Click on the “Opened” tab
Select all and quick create activity
Add a description to your activity and an activity type
Select users who should contact these leads/customers