If you and your team are using the Google Calendar app, Outlook mail sync BETA or Exchange, it is time to move to our new versions of the apps.
When can I move to the new apps?
You can move to the new apps today! We are no longer supporting the old apps and all future developments will happen on the new versions of the apps.
The old versions of the apps are no longer supported by 2021-02-24
How do I know if I need to move?
If you are using any of the following apps, you need to move.
|Old app||Move to the new app|
|Google Calendar (no longer supported)||Gmail|
|Outlook mail sync BETA||Office365|
If you are using on-prem solutions, you cant move the new apps. We will not support on-prem solutions in the future.
How to get moving
Moving to the new versions of the apps is easy! Simply follow these steps:
- Important! Uninstall the old version of the app
- You need to be an administrator in order to uninstall the old versions of the apps.
- Go to Settings and click on the old app, located on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click Deactivate and you successfully uninstalled the old version of the app.
- Follow the steps for installing the new version of the app.
- Enjoy booking appointments, you're done!
Why should I move to the new apps?
If you have used the Google Calendar or Office 365 apps in the past, get ready for a completely new experience. Syncs are now blazing fast, robust, tested, and tested again.
Google Calendar and Office 365 Upsales sync offers you easy ways to book appointments in Upsales CRM and invite participants for appointments. If you create or get invited to appointments by an Upsales contact in your Google Calendar or Office 365, the appointments will be visible on their customer card.
New features in Upsales calendar syncs.
- Include agenda
- Book rooms
- Include video conferencing link