Remembering when to contact customers can be a challenge when you have so many things to do. That's why Upsales can do the remembering (and reminding) for you.
How it works
You might want to have a "How's everything going" chat. Maybe an "Are you ready to re-subscribe" conversation. Either way, Upsales can remind you when it's time to contact your customers.
Reminders arrive as notifications in your web app or your mobile app.
- Go to Settings → My profile → Reminders
- Click the toggle and choose to be reminded every:
- 3 months
- 6 months
- Choose if you want to add the call to a call list:
You receive a reminder when:
- You're the customer's account manager
- The company was created in Upsales before the reminder period (so if you set a 3-month reminder, the company has to have been in Upsales for over 3 months)
- No open or closed activities were recorded within the reminder period
- No meetings happened or were planned within the reminder period
- No emails were sent within the time period
- The company's status is Customer