To install your Upsales tracking script on a WordPress website, complete the following steps:
- Log in to your WordPress website.
- Select Plugins from the dashboard sidebar.
- Select Add new.
- Search for Tracking Code Manager.
- When you locate the Tracking Code Manager plug in, select Install Now.
- Activate the plug in.
- On the Settings, select Add new tracking code.
- Paste the code that you copied from the Upsales Website visits settings page.
- Select Active.
- Enter a Name for the tracking script.
- Select Save.
Once you have installed the script, Upsales will begin tracking information about your contacts’ views of your web pages on the Website Visitors list.
If you want to verify your website tracking script on your website:
- Right-click the page and select View source.
- Search the page source code for: ==/visit/v.js
The complete script should appear only once between the <head><head> tags.