You know how important renewals are to a successful subscription service. That's why Upsales helps you create orders in advance for planning ahead and saving time.
This article covers how to:
- Creating an order in advance
- Customizing when an order is created
- Setting a default number of days in advance
Creating an order in advance
- Click Sales & CRM>Subscriptions:
- When creating or editing a subscription, you'll see the field named Create orders in advance, click it to select how far ahead orders should be created.
- Orders can also be synced to your ERP, such as Fortnox or Visma. Select a time in advance that aligns with your payment terms, and your ERP can then automatically send invoices to your customer, right on schedule.
Customizing when an order is created
Maybe the default times in Step 3 above aren't right for you? No problem...
- Click your profile picture at the top-right of your screen, then click Settings:
- Click Subscription, then click the toggle button to enable order to be created in advance. You'll see a list of options for when to create the order. To customize the number of days, click +Add option:
Setting a default number of days in advance
You can also preset any of these options to always appear first, as your default:
- Tick your preferred default under Preset:
- This now appears as the default preset whenever you create a new subscription:
- You can also delete any of the presets:
- Delete the default preset, and the first option in your list becomes the new default preset. Deleting a preset doesn't affect any active subscriptions using that preset.