Flash mode allows you to focus on your work and see statistics about your progress.
To work through activities in Flash mode, complete the following steps:
- Select Open in flash mode at the top of the Activities list, or select the Open in flash mode icon next to an activity.
- The first activity in the current list view opens. You can see the following information:
- number of activities left
- number of closed activities by user
- number of booked appointments by user
- amount of time left in the day
- Select the left or right arrows at the top to save an open activity and move to the next one in the list.
- When you finish working through all of the activities in the current view of your Activities list, you can see a summary of your work session.