In every Upsales account there's at least one user with the role of administrator. The person who creates the Upsales account is an admin by default. Admins have access to more settings than the regular user.
Note: Are you an Admin and can't view a product/opportunity in an order? Check the product/opportunity hasn't been set up another Admin to only be visible to specific roles.
Settings in Upsales
Admins in Upsales can:
- Invite, edit and delete users
- Create and edit activity and appointment types
- Create and edit opportunity and order stages
- Install and remove apps
- Manage security settings such as SMS-authentication, IP-blocking, API-keys and the removal log
- Set business rules such as triggers and automations
- Import data to Upsales
- Manage currencies
- Create and edit custom objects and custom fields
- Document templates
- Edit Sales board stages
- Set goals and quotas
- Manage marketing settings such as website visits, company profile, email settings, opt-ins and terms
- Reports in Upsales Insights
- Order licenses/user accounts from Upsales
Your administrator can help you with all of the above. Of course, Upsales Customer Success is always available too.