Edit the columns in a list to change what information the list shows and in which order.
To edit the columns shown on your selected list, complete the following steps:
- Select the gear icon in the upper right corner of the list.
- In the Edit columns window, the Selected columns are those shown on your selected list. You can select the X next to an item to remove it from your current list view.
- To add a column to your current list view, click on a column listed on the right side of the window. You can enter the first few letters of the column name you want to find in the Search field to narrow down the list of possible columns.
You can have up to a total of 8 columns in your list.
- Change the order of the columns by dragging them to a new order.
- Select Done to apply your changes.