The Contacts list gives you an overview of information about a specific and allows you to easily access additional information for each contact.
This article includes information on:
Also see (related articles):
Opening the Contacts List
Click Settings → Sales & CRM → Companies & contacts:
- Select one of the following:
a. My contacts - for a list of contacts you have added to Upsales
b. All contacts - for all contacts added by your organisation
c. Saved contacts - for any of your saved lists
The list of contacts you selected is displayed.
Viewing the Contacts lists
The Contacts lists provide an overview of information about your contacts.
- Name - opens the contact card to the timeline
- Phone number - opens the phone number in your associated calling app
- Email - starts a new email to the contact (if you have activated Upsales email)
- Delete - removes the contact
To find a specific contact in the list, enter the first few letters of the person’s name in the Quick Search field at the top right.
To customise your Contacts list, you can:
Once you have customised a list, you can save that view to return to it easily later.