The Sent Emails list helps you track individual (one-to-one) emails sent to contacts through Upsales. Your admin will need to verify and connect your email domain before you can send emails through Upsales.
This article includes information on:
Also see related articles on:
- Creating a new individual email
- Copying an email
- Creating an activity from an email
- Email signatures
Opening the Sent Emails List
The Sent Emails list includes emails that you have sent through Upsales.
To view sent emails, complete the following steps:
- Select the Sales & CRM tab.
Select the arrow next to Sent emails.
- Select one of the following:
- My sent emails
- My opened emails
- My clicked emails
- All sent emails
- All opened emails
- All clicked emails
- Opened emails sent last week
- Saved emails - for any of your saved lists
The list you selected is displayed.
Viewing the Sent Emails List
The Sent Emails list provides an overview of information about emails you have sent through Upsales.
- Status - shows the status of the email, including sent, scheduled, missing credits. missing payments, processing or failed
- Open/Clicked icons - shows whether the contact opened or clicked links in the sent email
- Contact name - shows the associated company and opens the contact card to the timeline
- Subject - shows the subject for the email
To find a specific email in the list, enter the first few letters of the Contact or Company name or the Subject in the Quick Search field at the top right.
The row for each email allows you to open, edit or delete the email.
To customize your Sent Emails list, you can:
Once you have customized a list, you can save that view to return to it easily later.