When you create a new flow or open a flow from the Flows list, a flow chart opens showing the actions, behaviors and snoozes that have been added to the flow (or a canvas without any steps added yet). You can view the flow statistics for an activated flow.
To edit the flow details, complete the following steps:
- Select Edit at the top right of the flow screen.
- For a blank flow, click on the circle under Start to Add a step. Select one of the following steps:
- For an existing flow or one started from a template, each step of the flow can be edited by clicking on it.
- To define or edit an Action step, select an Upsales Marketing or CRM action and select the template or fill in the information for the action details. Then select Save.
- To define or edit a Behavior step, select an email or form and select the related details for the contact’s response to the previous action step in the flow. Then select Save. A behavior cannot be the first step in the flow. A behavior creates a No/Yes decision point in the flow, and you can add different steps on either side.
- To define or edit a Snooze step, indicate the number of days, weeks or months to wait before the next step and select Save.
- You can remove a step by selecting the trash can icon in the upper right corner of the step. All steps after that step are also removed.
- Once you have defined all of the steps in your flow, select Save draft.
Now you are ready to activate the flow.