You can create a custom Sales board to fit your team's sales processes.
To create a custom sales board, complete the following steps:
- Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Select Settings.
- From the left-hand menu, select Sales board from the CRM section.
- On the Custom sales boards screen, select + New sales board.
- Enter a Name to identify the sales board.
- Turn the Default toggle on if this sales board should show automatically when users navigate to the sales board screen.
- For the first column, select Orders, Opportunities or Appointments from the New column drop down list.
- Enter the Name for the column.
- Select the Stages or Appointment types, depending on which type of column you chose.
- To filter what shows on this sales board, select a Time period or Close date filter from the drop down list.
- To sort what shows on this sales board, select +Add sorting and chose the sorting option from the drop down list.
- To include an image on this column select + Select image and navigate to the image you want to use.
- Select Done.
- Repeat steps 7-13 for additional columns.
- Once you have finished adding and defining the columns, select Save.
Now the sales board will be available for users either as a default or to select from the Sales board views.